August 10, 2012

Ice Cream.

So I make ice cream. I'm relatively new to this, as I only got my mixer and attachment two months ago, but I absolutely love it! At first I found all my recipes on Pinterest. This was gong well until something that claimed to be "Cold Stone Cake Batter." Apparently whoever came up with that recipe has never eaten at Cold Stone.

So I bought Ben & Jerry's book. There are at least two other books on my wishlist, but I knew these guys knew ice cream. I was so right! Heath bar crunch? At home whenever I wanted? Genius!

Last night I ventured into realms I didn't know possible. I used the Ben & Jerry Sweet Cream Base and came up with my own recipe from there. To say I was nervous would be an understatement, but I licked the beater and it was delightful!

Tonight I'm adding a vanilla bean to Ben & Jerry vanilla recipe. I'm so cray.


No comments: