April 14, 2013

Glamoflauge.

When my MAC Studio Finish Concealer started to run low, I turned to my favorite two sites: Pinterest and MakeupAlley. Pinterest suggested Hard Candy's Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer. It's $6 and only available at Wal-Mart. On MakeupAlley it has a 3.9 out of 5 and a 73% "would buy again," which is actually higher than Studio Finish is rated on the same site.
I've been using it for a week, and I love it! It doesn't crease or fade! I'm not sure how long a tube will last, so I can't actually say if it'll be a better deal in the long run. We'll see. But I'm seriously considering buying a second tube for my purse. Even spending $12, I'm still not at the cost of a pot of Studio Finish.

I haven't used the pencil that comes with the tube yet. The instructions state to use it for tattoo covers. You could also use it for blemishes. It's crazy tiny! I'm afraid to throw it in my purse because I know I'll lose it.

No comments: