April 3, 2013

Lady Lumps.

My back has been itchy this week. I figured it was dry skin and took special care to dry myself off really well after my shower this morning. But all day long today, my back was itchy. "I'm wearing a sweater," I thought, "Terrible idea in this dry weather."

Cut to me changing into my comfy clothes tonight. I touched my back and was horrified! It felt like tiny pimples! All over! I called my husband in to tell me what it looked like, and after trying to figure out what I've done differently in the last few days, it dawned on me: I changed not only fabric softeners but dryer sheets, too.

So now my dilemma: Do I rewash all my clothes? Do I rewash EVERYONE'S clothes? I did some spring cleaning Easter weekend so I did a bunch of laundry. This is a bummer. Not as big a bummer as being covered in contact dermatitis...

No comments: