April 8, 2013

Once bitten, twice shy.

In February, we had new carpet put down in the hallway and bedrooms. The boys also got new beds. While there are still a few things I'd like to do in their rooms, overall I'm very satisfied with the transformations. The problem,  however, is that I've been bitten. Bitten by the home improvement bug!

This isn't the WORST bug to be bitten by, unless you have a big ol' tax bill due by 4/15, a puppy having surgery on 4/16, and two boys in extracurricular activities (one in private violin lessons & orchestra and one in soccer). But that's just about every human's tale. So what is a girl to do?

Get her butt on Pinterest. I've picked out the flooring for the kitchen & dining area, even opting to do it myself to save money. I'm no novice; I've tiled before. Just in case, though, I've been reading articles as if I'll be tiling this weekend.

I've also decided to dedicate an entire gallery wall to art I've created. I have a Pinterest board full of ideas.  Estimated cost: Who knows?  Lots, probably.

Looking for investors.


new hallway carpet.

No comments: